~ Pedro Cohen
“…If you’re struggling to find significance today and need some good refreshing truth, then pick up this book and walk into all that God has for you!…”
~ B. Andrassy
“…This book grabs your very core.. We all want to lead a significant life and feel as though our life counts for something!…A handbook for life…”
~ Andre Pontin
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Significance Is A Choice (click here)
Chapter 2 Significance Through Prayer
Chapter 3 Dealing With Difficult People
Chapter 4 The Power of Preparation
Chapter 5 The Need for the Anointing
Chapter 6 Learning Our Role
Chapter 7 Co-Laborers with Christ
Chapter 8 Jumping From the Comfort Zone
Chapter 9 Discovering Your Identity
Chapter 10 The Power of Rest
Chapter 11 Your Epic Story of Significance
About Brent Phillips
Houston, TX – Teacher and Pastor, Brent Phillips, has lived a life full of challenge. Kicked out of their home by his father, Brent, his mother and brother began a journey of living by faith on a daily basis believing God for food and shelter and healing. Now, decades later, Phillips’ powerful new book is helping thousands overcome their own odds and live a life of enriching significance.
In fact, ‘Choosing Significance – Against All Odds’ is poised to be a life-changing text for all who read it.
Do you want to live a life of significance? Do you need inspiration?
- What is it that propels one person to press on against all odds to make a difference, while another person stalls out and quits at the first sign of an obstacle or problem?
- How will you know if you have what is needed to make a difference in the world around you?
- If you have lived in the role of the quitter previously in your life (and detested that role), what are the steps you can take to forever alter your life to become the one who can and will press on against all odds and live a life of significance?
- What steps can you take today to have an impact on the world tomorrow?
- How can you live a life that inspires others?
- How can I be used by God?
These are questions that will be answered in this book and so much more…